Project Management (AJ050) - Create and manage sustainable projects
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
How do we shape social change towards a sustainable society? We make it our project!
Become active as a pioneer of change and shape your environment according to your ideals.
In this course you will create your own sustainable project by using various project management
• As a pioneer of change, you are familiar with the global social, ecological and
environmental challenges. You are a person with an idea, a project that you would like to
implement in order to contribute to a sustainable world society.
• But where do you start? How do you proceed with the project? What and who do you
need? It is not just about project-, time- and self-management skills, but also about
keeping an eye on your own resilience and communicating with your surroundings.
• In this course you will not only develop your own project idea. You will put your idea into
practice and learn how to experience the whole project time joyfully and to tackle the
individual phases of the project from start to finish.
Topics covered include
• Recognize the world situation and define potential solutions
• Use creativity techniques to develop your own project
• Use various project management tools to design and structure the individual phases of
your project effectively, efficiently and resiliently
• Communicate mindfully and successfully with your professional and private environment
about your project and learn how to pitch it
• Analyze and practice your own attitude and self-reflection
• Experience self-efficacy
Termine und Ort
|Uhrzeit||10 - 18 Uhr|
|Dozent(en)||Dr. Angela Firmhofer, trainer and cultural scientist|
|Kursraum||Zoom online training|