Our Service in English: Premium ServiceCareer Community @ LMU
Customized Premium Services & Events for Employers
Our employer service offers customized contacts to students and graduates. Together we define your target group of recruiting. So you will meet the students you are looking for.
Your advantages being a member of the "Career Community"
- publish up to 10 job ads per semester in our Job Market for free.
- have your own company profile / site.
- Online Meet & Greet inclusive: We establish an online conference e.g. via Zoom with up to 30 students fitting your recruiting profile.
- as an option book one or more of our Career Events.
- Career Talk: Be one of 15 companies presnting your company to roundabout 150 selected, profile fitting students. Invite students to personal interviews in the afternoon.
- Business Case Event: Be one of 12 companies solving a business case together with a team of students in the morning. Invite students to personal interviews in the afternoon.
- Meet & Greet: Present your company in an evening event (5.00 pm - 8.30 pm) to group (15 to 50) students fitting your recruiting profile.
- Career Trek: With a selected group (max. 30) of students we will be your guest and you can present yourself as employer to our students and graduates.
- All events have in common that we share the participants CVs with you. The students will be selected following your recruiting profile. Our prime directive is to establish sustainable contacts for students, graduates, and companies.
- Your representatives will be invited to a variety of cultural and sports events, another chance to meet our students, graduates, and alumni.
- Your membership will be 12 months (no automatic renewal).
Please feel free to contact Dr. Stephan Pflaum for further questions.